The Red Chamber Theater (Chinese: 紅樓劇場), often called the Red Theater or Red Play House in English, is a historic theater in the Ximending, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan. Built in 1908 during Japanese rule and designed by Japanese architect Kondo Juro, it was originally a market building but was used as a theater from 1945 onwards.
The building recently underwent an extensive renovation. The ground floor currently houses a small cafe and a display on the history of the structure, as well as several shops in which independent artists sell their art. The second floor theater regularly hosts live performances.
The Card send by Angel Chen.